January 1, 2013

"Suddenly the invisible eternal Word takes on visible form! The Incarnation! In him, and now confirmed in us! The most accurate tangible display of God's eternal thought finds expression in human life! The Word became a human being; we are his address; he resides in us! He captivates our gaze! The glory we see there is not a religious replica; he is the authentic begotten Son." (John 1:14, The Mirror)
He is the one and only begotten by the Father and not by the flesh; in Him we recognize our true beginning and authentic being. Only Grace can communicate truth with such complete and absolute authority! Imagine the enormity of eternity in His sameness before time was; and we were there in him all along! (adapted from Hebrews 13, The Mirror) In every religion and philosophy, word remains word-religion remains a theory and philosophy remains a guess. But in Jesus Christ, the Word is made flesh, reality is revealed-God's thought is concluded in human life. Andre Rabe
"This is final; I have deleted the record of your sins and misdeeds. I no longer recall them. (Nothing in God's reference of man, reminds him of sin.) Sins were dealt with in such a thorough manner that no further offerings would ever again be required. Nothing that we can personally (give) or sacrifice could add further virtue to our innocence (in him)...We are free to approach him with absolute confidence, fully persuaded in our hearts that nothing can any longer separate us from him. We are invited to draw near now. We are thoroughly cleansed, inside and out, with no trace of sin's stains on our conscience or conduct. The sprinkled blood (of Jesus finished work on Calvary's Cross) purges our inner-thought patterns; our bodies also are bathed in clean water. Our conversation echoes his persuasion; his faithfulness backs his promises." (Heb. 10:17-23, The Mirror)
"Father, the time has come; reveal the bright splendor of your Son." John 17:1 (So)"Take your lead from Jesus. He is your reference to the most complete life. In him yesterday is confirmed today and today mirrors tomorrow. What God spoke to us in Christ is as relevant now as it was in the prophetic past and will always be in the eternal future! (Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever; there is a history to our salvation that carries more authority and relevance than anything that ever happened in our past, or anything present in time or still to happen in the future." (adapted from Hebrews 13, The Mirror)
"What further ground can there possibly be to condemn man? In My death I faced and paid for your judgment; in My resurrection I declares your innocence; the implications cannot be undone! I now occupies the highest seat of authority as the executive of your redemption in the throne room of God. (adapted from Romans 8:34, The Mirror)
"I will remember my song in the night; I will meditate with my heart, And my spirit ponders...I will meditate on all Your work And muse on your deeds...Finally, brothers, whatever is true,whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." These eloquent admonitions and declarations were not simply thoughtless words; rather, they were what shaped the very lives of David, the Psalmist and Paul the Apostle. May you remember, meditate upon, ponder, muse and think intentionally out of the wellspring of the My mind in you!

Finally, this is the song in my heart for all of you this first morning of 2013. You have unlimited, unhindered, un-encumbered, un-ending intimate access to that special and one-of-a-kind place to My heart like never before..."Behold, I make all things NEW!" This is most true with the joy of our special relationship. Have I told you how much I love, delight, rejoice and dance over you? You are and always will be my and favorite one! Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment